Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sofia Grace has arrived!
















Sofia Grace weighed in at 7lbs 1oz and 19 and a fourth inches long. Her hair is CRAZY! She has blonde hair in the front, pitch black hair in the back, with blonde ends and one spot of really black hair amongst the blonde section of her head. She lost a bit of weight and we had to stay an extra day to make sure she was okay... and she was. We had to drive back to the hospital today and do another weight-jaundice checkup and she passed those again. She LOVES her daddy...when he holds her she gets real still and relaxed. Her wonderful big brother likes her too...he's already overprotective of her. I think he is going to make an excellent helper and big bro.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, Look at that adorable baby. Diva number 3!!! I hope I get to see her at Thanksgiving. I sent a box for the kids. There is a special big brother treat for Gehrig in it. Don't be too mad at me. I saw it and felt he needed it. Sofia is beautiful. She looks like you.

    ReplyDelete